Terms of Sales
This document sets forth the general terms and conditions of sales conducted via www.pixers.pl by PIXPLANET SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office in Warsaw (00 - 684 Warsaw ul. Wspólna 62) NIP no.: 7011108489, REGON no.: 52328471600000, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000995162, with a share capital of PLN 5,000; e-mail: : email@example.com, as well as determines the terms and conditions for the provision of free electronic services.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONCLUDING SALES AGREEMENTS
- The presentation of any Products on the Website, including those obtained from external digital libraries or other legal sources, along with pricing and additional information, does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but an invitation to conclude a Sales Agreement upon acceptance by the Seller of the Order placed by the Customer.
- The Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller shall be concluded upon placing an Order by the Customer. The procedure for placing orders via the Website is presented below:
a)The Customer selects a Product available on the Website and configures it using the functionalities available on the Website, specifying the desired print parameters (including, in particular: frame, size, graphic effect and material);
b) The Customer adds the selected and configured Product to the Shopping Cart - until pressing the "Go to the Checkout" button, the Customer can introduce corrections to the Shopping Cart by adding or removing items;
c) Upon pressing the "Go to the Checkout" button, the Customer proceeds to the Order form. The Customer fills in the Order form with his/her data necessary for the conclusion and execution of the Sales Agreement. The Customer's data required in the d) Order form include: full name, address (street, house/flat number, postal code, town, country), e-mail address, telephone number. In the case of Customers who are Entrepreneurs or Consumers running a business activity, it is also necessary to provide the name and address of the company, also the Tax Identification Number if they have requested a VAT invoice in the Order form;
f) The Customer receives an e-mail with confirmation of the Order;
g) The Customer chooses the method of payment of the price and any other costs indicated in the Order form for the execution of the Sales Agreement;
h) The Customer may be redirected to the website of an external Payment Service Provider, depending on the method of payment selected;
i) After making payment, the Customer receives an e-mail with the subject "Thank you for making payment for your customisation order" to the address indicated in the Order form, constituting a confirmation of the Sales Agreement concluded between the parties.
i) The lead time is counted from the moment the Customer receives an e-mail with the subject "Your customisation order is being processed".
- When placing an Order, the Customer selects the method of payment for the Product from among the options listed on the Website. The following payment methods are available:
a)fast electronic transfers via PayU;
b)payment via PayPal;
c)payment by credit card via the Stripe platform.
- The Website uses the services of a Payment Service Provider for the processing of online payments and for the storage of Customers' data, including credit or debit card details or information on other payment methods offered on the Website.
- The use of the payment services available on the Website involves the establishment of a separate legal relationship with the Payment Service Provider and acceptance of its terms and conditions. The Website is not a party to such a relationship and is not in a position to intervene in its content or implementation. In the event of payment problems, the Customer should contact the Payment Service Provider in order to clarify doubts or make a complaint. The Website shall not be liable for the execution of the payment service by the external service provider.
DELIVERIES OF PRODUCTS
- The Products shall be delivered via courier. The costs of shipping the Products, if any, shall be paid by the Customer when making payment for the Order.
- The total lead time includes the time necessary for the Seller to prepare the Order and the time necessary for the courier to deliver the Products.
- The maximum lead time shall be 6 working days counted from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement, unless a longer period is specified in the description of the given Product or during Order placement.
- The Seller shall not be liable for the lack or delays in the delivery of the Products for reasons attributable to the Customer.
- The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint against the Website in case of defects found in the Product.
- In order for a complaint to be accepted, the contents of the package must be checked in the presence of the courier and, in the case of damage, a damage report must be prepared. The lack of such a document may result in a rejection of the complaint. It is also advisable to take photographs of the damaged package and the Product.
- Complaints may be submitted in electronic form and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to PIXPLANET SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office in Warsaw (00 - 684 Warsaw, ul. Wspólna 62).
- The Customer is not entitled to the statutory right of withdrawal due to the fact that the subject of all Sales Agreements concluded via the Website are non-prefabricated Products, produced in accordance with the Customer's specifications.
- Under the 365 Day Return Policy, the Customer has the right to return the Product within one year from the date of concluding the Sales Agreement, without giving any reason. In order to meet the deadline, it is sufficient for the Customer to submit a relevant declaration to the Seller before the deadline. The Customer is obliged to make the relevant declaration using the contact form available in the "Complaints and Returns" tab.
PERSONAL DATA, APPLICABLE LAWS
- In matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions of the Website shall apply, available at: www.pixers.uk/pages/privacy-policy.
- In matters not regulated herein, the provisions of Polish law shall apply. The selection of Polish law for the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions does not deprive the Consumer of the protection granted to him/her pursuant to provisions that cannot be excluded by agreement between the Seller and the Consumer under the law that would apply in the absence of the selection of Polish law.
This terms of sales were last revised on October 14th 2022.